Interested in Supporting South Alive?
Thanks for your interest in helping South Alive. Support from local organisations and
businesses has been critically important in achieving our project goals, and we’re very
grateful for the help we’ve received. You’ll see a list below of those who have helped us so
There are lots of different ways you could consider supporting us. Some possibilities we can think of are:
- Donating services e.g. plumbing, electrical, building, window cleaning …the list is probably endless.
- Donating products, either for specific projects, or as prizes for our fundraising.
- Donating labour – organising a team from your work to help with one of our projects either as a one-off, or on an ongoing basisless.
- Raising money for us through your own fundraising, or if you’re a retail business perhaps asking customers if they’d be willing to add a dollar to their bill for a day, a week, one day a month etc.
In return, we can discuss a range of possibilities, including:
- Inclusion in our newsletter, an A3 sized page in The Eye which has a circulation of 28,500 and a readership of 38,000 in Invercargill and beyond (source Fairfax)
- A listing on our home page for a month or, as a gold sponsor, a permanent position on our home page.
- Ongoing inclusion on our list of sponsors on the website.
- Media coverage if the activity suits this e.g. when Masterbuilders built our stage for us, it was covered by the Southland Times, The Express, The Eye and Cue TV, with the item repeated over the weekend. It was also featured in our newsletter.
- Signage e.g. Resene paints sign appears on the fence in our community garden for it's donation of paint for the garden boxes, and Masterbuilders will have a sign on the stage.
- Includsion on our Facebook page by way of photos and stories.
- Other customised benefits that fit the situation.
Contact the co-ordinator directly on: (03) 218 6688 / (021) 463 779
South Alive would like to thank the following sponsors for their support during 2013 & 2014